Workforce Business Systems Data Analyst (HR/Payroll) - [Archived Advertisement]
Workforce Business Systems Data Analyst (HR/Payroll)
The Human Resources Directorate offers professional services and initiatives at a national and local level to support the strategic objectives of the University. The Workforce Systems Projects team implement a range of workforce and organisational systems to support a comprehensive range of workforce and/or people management activities for the University.
As the Workforce Business Systems/Data Analyst, you will be involved in all aspects of the post go-live phase of the HR/Payroll System (Aurion) implementation; including system configuration, data migration, solution acceptance testing, user training and support. You will:
- act as a project liaison for key stakeholders (internal and external)
- produce detailed project documentation and clearly defined process maps
- extract, interpret and present Workforce related data to support the implementation and ongoing associated Workforce reporting
- actively contribute to knowledge creation within the broader HR team by adopting knowledge sharing practices.
You will need:
- a degree in MIS or Human Resources and relevant experience
- demonstrated experience with implementing HR solutions, including all aspects of the solution implementation life cycle
- the ability to think systematically, logically and analytically
- highly developed communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
Experience working with Aurion or within the higher education sector would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Closing Date:
- 30 Aug 2018
- NSW - North Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time