About the position
The Leader High Reliability Compliance is responsible for providing assurance to key internal customers that ANSTO WHS Management System is meeting regulatory obligations. You will also provide a high level of WHS advisory and support service to the business as required by business demands.
Reporting to the Operational Sustainability Manager, you will manage the audit program for the high reliability team and the WHS Management System as well as participate in audits and work with external auditors and regulators.
Duties and responsibilities
• Providing assurance that ANSTO’s WHS Management Systems meet regulatory obligations
• Driving an annual audit program to review and report on business unit compliance with the ANSTO WHS Management System;
• Working with ANSTO business units to provide WHS advice to guide, influence and support line management and staff in a range of WHS matter.
• Participate in projects, aimed at maintaining and improving safety culture across all of ANSTO
Skills and Experience
• Degree in OHS / WHS/radiation or relevant equivalent experience.
• Accredited Lead Auditor (Integrated Systems).
• Certificate IV in Workplace training & Assessment (desirable).
“We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to be part of a dynamic team that has strong communication and influencing skills” - Maria Prior A/Operational Sustainability Manager
TO APPLY and view the Position Information Package please visit www.ansto.gov.au and follow the links to the Current Vacancies page.
For further technical information relating to this position please refer to the Position Information Package or contact Maria Prior on 02 9717 9233. For all other queries please contact the HR Shared Services Team on +61 (02) 9717 3359.
To be eligible for appointment, applicants will require a security and pre-employment medical assessment.
All applicants must be Australian citizens.
Applications must be submitted on-line via our website.
In order to solve great challenges, we need great minds and great teams. At ANSTO, we understand that diverse teams produce better outcomes – and we value the merit that a diverse perspective can bring to our team. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, primary carers, those with a disability, and women in STEM. ANSTO is a charter member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) initiative and is proudly taking action to create a gender-inclusive workforce.
Applications close: 27 January 2020