- APS 4 Project Officer Role
- Central Location - Beautiful Views
- Part Time
Reporting to the Project Manager, your day to day responsibilities would include;
- Designing and producing a range of written and visual supplementary resources for research with a focus on resources to support the forthcoming Code of Ethics for this Client
- Conduct desktop research to inform the development of these resources
- Conduct desktop research to identify relevant publicly available resources which could support the Code
- Assist in the delivery of other research projects
As well as;
- Have accountability for completion of allocated tasks, organising workflow and review of work
- Perform research and analysis activities
- Identify issues and contribute to the resolution of issues and problems
- Carry out quality control activities to ensure work is being performed efficiently and in accordance with instructions and procedures
The successful Candidate Is flexible and willing to tailor approaches to create culturally appropriate solutions, and have Government Experience in a similar role.
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume and Cover Letter by clicking “APPLY”, or contact Katie: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to discuss your suitability.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.