ASD 4, 5, 6 & Executive Level 1 (several vacancies)
$67,100 - $115,005 (plus super & 4% ASD Service Allowance)
Relocation Expenses included
The Australian Signals Directorate is seeking to fill a number of ICT System Administrator roles, across multiple classifications within the Enterprise Technology Division (ETD) and the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC). ETD is responsible for ASD’s ICT Business Change, Service Delivery and Support functions, whilst ACSC is embedded within ASD providing advice, and information about how to protect you, your family and your business online.
Within the various classification levels you shall be responsible for providing detailed systems administration, technical, professional and policy advice in relation to moderately complex and complex work and contribute to strategic planning, program and project management and policy development.
As an ICT Systems Administrator you will have considerable level of stakeholder engagement skills and will liaise with stakeholders in relation to moderately complex to complex issues. You will be required to identify, anticipate and respond to stakeholders’ needs and expectations to achieve work unit and the Australian Signals Directorate outcomes.
You will be required to:
- perform routine installations and de-installation of items of hardware and software according to the Australian Signals Directorate and organisation policy and procedures;
- provide advice and specialist guidance to colleagues to ensure best use is made of available assets and to maintain or improve the installation service;
- use experience in change management to maintain the continuity of capability delivered by IT operation and business functions;
- solve issues for a defined range of unpredictable problems following established operating policies and procedures; and
- provide effective team leadership.
Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated experience level of stakeholder engagement skills and proven ability to solve problems under limited direction. You will have proven experience in developing support procedures and strategies for systems, networks, operating systems. You will have a willingness to learn from others and independently and an ability to think critically to apply technical expertise to unconventional situations.
Multiple opportunities exist at ASD 4, ASD 5, ASD 6 and Executive Level 1 classification levels. If you are interested in any of these levels you shall have to submit separate applications for either ASD/03525/20, ASD/03405/20, ASD/03403/20 and or ASD/03397/20. The information Packs contain specific and detailed information in reference to the qualifications and position requirements for each classification level.
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, 2 September 2020
For further information please review the job information pack/s, reference ASD/03525/20, ASD/03405/20, ASD/03403/20 and or ASD/03397/20 on https://www.asd.gov.au/careers