Who is Standards Australia?
We are an independent not-for-profit organisation, recognised by the Australian Government as the peak non-government Standards body. We develop internationally aligned Australian Standards in the national interest and work closely across government, industry, consumer and stakeholder groups.
We are a team of 170+ employees based in a great Sydney CBD location close to various forms of public transport. We have a collaborative, friendly and professional working environment where we encourage self-growth and career development.
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full-time Instructional Designer & Facilitator to join our team in the heart of Sydney CBD.About the role
The Talent Business Partner will develop and take the lead in developing and delivering an employee attraction and employee brand strategy for SA. They will will work closely with the People & Performance team on strategic and operational human resource management, to support organisational business and people requirements.
- Provide consultation and education on the hiring process
- Provide market insights to the business to ensure we remain competitive and up to date with talent trends
- Contribute towards creating a fit for purpose Employee Value Proposition
- Contribute to our workforce planning process
- Proactively headhunt and pipeline candidates for future roles
- Manage the recruitment database
- Interview candidates and provide insights to Hiring Managers
- Develop effective and cooperative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Determine and provide coaching on selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels and selection procedures
- Review the recruitment process to ensure it remains streamlined and efficient
- Promote and support the maintenance of SA’s Capability Framework
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
What are we looking for?
- Coach, mentor, and develop employees, including overseeing new employee onboarding
- Foster an environment of collaboration and support
- Provide effective performance feedback
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with strong experience in organisational design, behavioural interviewing and people management.They will also have:
Working for Standards Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent level of experience across required areas of expertise
- At least 2 years' experience in an internal Talent Management role and 3 years' experience in a Talent/HR
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Integrity, Courage, Accountability, Respect and Excellence form the basis of all we do. We measure our success not only on the outcomes but on the path we took to get there. We offer a flexible and positive environment where individual and team efforts are recognised and rewarded. The company is committed to a workplace which supports equal employment opportunities.
If this sounds like an environment that will bring out the best in you, please submit your cover letter and resume. Eligible applicants must be a Permanent Resident or have legal rights to work in Australia.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 15 business days of their application.Agencies, please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Standards Australia's Talent Acquisition team. We do not require extra assistance at this time.